Career Paths: Wireless Communications
Career Paths: Wireless Communications is a new educational source for telecommunications professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Wireless Communications addresses topics including mobile devices, mobile data, networks, troubleshooting tips, and billing disputes.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases