Career Paths: Marine Engineering
Career Paths: Marine Engineering is a new educational resource for maritime industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Marine Engineering addresses topics including types of vessels, parts of a ship, principles of flotations, fluid dynamics, and design technology.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases