Career Paths: Facilities Maintenance
Career Paths: Facilities Maintenance is a new educational resource for facility maintenance professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Facilities Maintenance addresses topics including waste management, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety, and pest control.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
Chris Anderson manages a facility maintenance business in Chicago, IL. In his decades of work in the field, Mr. Anderson has performed maintenance in office parks, apartments, schools, and public buildings.