Click On 2
Click On is a five-level course consisting of five modules each for learners of English from complete beginner to intermediate level. The course combines active English language learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed units in full colour. Its well-organised syllabus promotes the gradual development of all four language skills needed by learners to communicate effectively in English. The cross-cultural approach of the course stimulates learners' interest, focusing on topics carefully chosen to motivate.
- Five modules of two units each, per level (Click On Starter has got three modules).
- Realistic, stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations.
- Development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks.
- Exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar structures.
- Clear presentation and thorough practice of the target language.
- A wide variety of listening tasks.
- Writing sections containing models and project work.
- A wide range of stimulating and interesting texts.
- Pronunciation sections, songs and games.
- Regular revision units.
- A story in episodes giving learners the chance to have fun while learning.
- Fully dramatised audio CDs.
- Fully animated DVDs.
- Special section on British and American culture.
- Each level of Click On is accompanied by a DVD presenting the lives and experiences of people in the UK. A DVD Activity Book supports each DVD.