Career Paths: Police
Career Paths: Police is a new educational resource for people who are serving or intending to serve as professionals in law enforcement, and who want to improve their English communication skills in a profession-oriented environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the key language components. Career Paths: Police addresses topics including: description of people, vehicles and possessions, specific police operations, types of crime, police equipment, administration, organization and command and many more.
- A variety of reading passages in a wide range of realistic work-related formats
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases