Career Paths: Paramedics
Career Paths: Paramedics is a new educational resource for emergency medical services professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Paramedics addresses topics including ambulance operations, basic life support techniques, common emergencies, types of trauma, and major incident response.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases