Career Paths: Management I
Career Paths: Management I is a new educational resource for management professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Management I addresses topics including office equipment, pay and benefits, networking, presentations and negotiating.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
Henry Brown is currently the operations manager of a medium-sized enterprise in Chicago, Illinois. He earned his MBA in 1987. Since then, he has held management positions overseeing workforces from ten to two hundred employees.