Career Paths: Industrial Safety
Career Paths: Industrial Safety is a new educational resource for industrial safety professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Industrial Safety addresses topics including parts of a factory, inspections, safety equipment, emergency response, and handling chemicals.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
Nathan Moore is an industrial safety engineer with a master's degree in Industrial Engineering. Mr Moore has over fifteen years of experience working for large manufacturing companies, ensuring they maintain a safe work environment for their employees.