Career Paths: Computing
Career Paths: Computing is a new educational resource for all professionals who want to improve their English communication regarding computing. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Computing addresses topics including computer accessories, common programs, operating systems, online communication and cloud computing.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases