Career Paths: Chemical Engineering
Career Paths: Chemical Engineering is a new educational resource for chemical engineering professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Chemical Engineering addresses topics including laboratory equipment, safety procedures, chemical interactions, commercial applications and career options.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases