Career Paths: Au Pair
Career Paths: Au Pair is a new educational resource for childcare providers who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Au Pair addresses topics including becoming an au pair, au pair agencies, discipline, duties and establishing relationships with children.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases