On Screen B2+
On Screen is a series that combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules.
- An integrated approach to the development of all four language skills.
- Notions and functions.
- Vocabulary presentation and practice.
- Variety of reading, listening and speaking tasks.
- Grammar presentation in context.
- Activities encouraging critical thinking as well as web research.
- Writing sections containing models and development of writing skills & Writing bank.
- Realistic pairwork and groupwork activities.
- Pronunciation and Intonation sections.
- Study Skills to help students become autonomous learners.
- Practical English sections preparing students to use the language in real-life situations.
- Culture sections & CLIL sections for each module.
- Language Review.
- Grammar Reference section.
- Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software.
- Interactive eBook.
- Writing Books that help students practise and improve their writing skills.
- Public Speaking / Presentation Skills booklets to help learners become effective communicators and competent public speakers.