iWonder is a series that teaches English alongside other school subjects and brings all the wonderful elements of the real world into the language classroom. The course has been designed to fully engage and motivate young learners and to ensure that they develop a love of learning that is never-ending!
- Cross-curricular Language Learning extending and enriching the pupils’ language experience
- Mediation activities to help pupils process and transmit information
- Focus on 21st Century Skills (critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity)
- Development of Social and Emotional Skills (role play, craftwork, games, songs, stories and values)
- Winning combination of print and digital resources including authentic documentary-style videos and video animations, Multi-ROM, ieBook, IWB, a unique Digi Platform and an exciting AR app