Career Paths: Navy
Career Paths: Navy is a new educational source for people who are serving or intending to serve as naval professionals and who want to improve their English communication skills in a profession-oriented environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Navy addresses topics including parts of a ship, nautical language, types of ships, weaponry, navigation and more.
- 45 reading passages presenting topics and vocabulary in context.
- Career-specific dialogues.
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks.
- Over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases.
- Guided speaking and writing exercises.
- Full answer key and audio scripts.
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases.