Career Paths: Accounting
Career Paths: Accounting is a new educational resource for accounting professionals who want to improve their English communication skills in a work environment. Reviewed by accounting professionals, the series incorporates career-specific vocabulary and contexts into lessons that built students' working knowledge of English. Each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in four language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Accounting addresses topics including bookkeeping, financial statements, taxes, career options and office interactions.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases