Clil Readers Primary - Explore Our World
Explore Our World Readers is an innovative series of non-fiction readers in six levels for ages 7 and over. They are ideal for reading together in class or reading alone at home. They are in line with the National Curriculum for Key Stages 1 and 2. Drawing on the authors’ extensive experience, classroom practice and a genuine understanding of what excites learners, the series unlocks the doors to literacy and engages pupils in a fun and educational way!
- Motivating and engaging books that will hook pupils from the very beginning
- A great variety of topics that encourage readers to explore subject areas such as science, history, geography, etc.
- Activities to strengthen learners’ critical reading skills and strategies
- Fast Fact sections that instruct, spark the pupils’ interest and heighten their curiosity
- A fascinating myth, story or legend in every reader to capture the imagination of today’s learners and offer a different perspective on the topic
- Appealing activities, portfolios and projects at the end of each reader that consolidate and extend the pupils’ language and content learning
- Clear and visually appealing explanation of the main vocabulary through either a Picture Dictionary (Levels 1–4) or a Word Bank (Levels 5–6)