Happy Hearts is a three-level course for children aged 3+ to engage their imagination and stimulate learning.
- Fully animated stories in rhymes, songs and chants based on traditional tunes
- Tear-out activity worksheets to develop pre-reading and pre-writing skills.
- Character press-outs to consolidate the new language and help perform the songs.
- Showtime & Across the Curriculum optional lessons in the Teacher’s Book, help children explore and understand the world around them.
- Story cards, Flashcards, posters, IWB Software, puppet stamps, and a Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM complete the course.