A1 - B1
Victor Harris - Jenny Dooley
Career Paths: Emergency Management is a new educational resource for emergency responders and managers who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Emergency Management addresses topics including emergency responders, emergency vehicles, natural disasters, risk assessment, and evacuations.
• A variety of realistic reading passages
• Career-specific dialogues
• 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
• Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
• Guided speaking and writing exercises
• Complete glossary of terms and phrases
On orders over 60€
100% secure payment
Through our contact form
VISITING FROM UNITED STATES?
You can switch to this country to see information tailored to your location.