These books are aimed at learners of the English language at CEFR level C2 preparing for the Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) examination or any other examination at the same level of difficulty.
- Six (6) full practice tests for the revised CPE examination.
- Introductory section providing a comprehensive overview of each of the four papers.
- Wide range of authentic texts drawn from a variety of sources in line with CPE specifications.
- Thorough coverage of discrete language and skills focuses targeted in the examination across the six tests.
- Full-colour visual prompts for each Paper 4.
- Audio CDs containing all Paper 3 material in test simulation format.
- Complete answers and suggested answers to all sections including Speaking Paper 4 (in the Key book).
- Model answers to all Paper 2 writing questions (in the Key book).
CPE Practice Tests 1 - Class Audio CDs (set of 6)
Class Audio CDs (set of 6)
CPE Practice Tests 1 - Key
CPE Practice Tests 1 - Student's Book (with DigiBooks app)
Student's Book (with DigiBooks app)