Practice Tests B1 Preliminary for Schools is a collection of ten complete practice tests written in line with the specifications for the B1 Preliminary for Schools examination for the Revised 2020 Exam. The tests in this collection reflect the B1 Preliminary for Schools specifications, both in content and format, and therefore provide thorough, systematic exam preparation and practice.
- The ten tests cover the range of topics, vocabulary and structures included in the B1 Preliminary for Schools syllabus.
- The recorded material on the accompanying audio CDs, with instructions, pauses and repeats, provides genuine examination conditions for the Listening Test.
- Photocopiable sample answer sheets provide students with valuable practice in transferring their answers from the exam papers within the time limits of the real exam.
- The Teacher’s Book contains all the Student’s Book material with the answers overprinted, model answers for the Writing parts, audioscripts of the recorded material and expanded versions of all Speaking Tests with suggested answers.
- Student’s Book
- Teacher’s Book (overprinted)
- audio CDs (set of 5)
- Digital component
Practice Tests B1 Preliminary For Schools - Student's Book (with Digibooks App.)
B1 Preliminary For Schools Practice Tests - Teacher's Book (with Digibooks App.)
B1 Preliminary For Schools Practice Tests - Class CDs (set of 5)