Career Paths: Construction II - Roads & Highways
Career Paths: Construction II - Roads & Highways is a new educational resource for construction professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Construction II - Roads & Highways addresses topics including types of roads, parts of a highway, measurements, earthworks, pavements, curbs, bridges, traffic control and site safety.
- A variety of realistic reading passages.
- Career-specific dialogues.
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks.
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases.
- Guided speaking and writing exercises.
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases.