Career Paths: Computer Engineering
Career Paths: Computer Engineering 2nd Edition is a new educational resource for computer engineering professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Computer Engineering 2nd Edition addresses topics including working with numbers, computer accessories, computer hardware, writing software, and operating systems.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases