Career Paths: Civil Aviation
Career Paths: Civil Aviation is a new educational resource for aviation professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Civil Aviation addresses topics including parts of an aircraft, takeoff procedures, en route events, landing procedures and flight hazards.
- A variety of realistic reading passages.
- Career-specific dialogues.
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks.
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases.
- Guided speaking and writing exercises.
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases.