Upload is a series of five courses for young adult or adult learners of English at beginner to upper-intermediate level. The series combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules.
- An integrated approach to the development of all four language skills.
- Realistic, stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations.
- Development of vocabulary and grammar skills through interactive tasks.
- Clear presentation and thorough practice of the target language.
- Carefully controlled dialogues for learners to reproduce.
- Vocabulary presentation and practice.
- A variety of stimulating and interesting texts.
- A wide variety of listening practice.
- Systematic development of reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Activities encouraging critical thinking and response.
- Writing sections containing models and project work.
- ICT tasks to help students research a topic further.
- Pronunciation and Intonation sections.
- Study tips to help students become autonomous learners.
- Self-Check tests after every module with Check your progress sections for students to evaluate themselves.
- Culture and CLIL sections.
- A Grammar Reference section.
- Fully dramatized audio CDs.
- Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software.
- Interactive eBooks.