Career Paths: Elder Care
Career Paths: Elder Care is a new educational resource for elder care professionals who want to improve their English communication skills in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in four language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Elder Care addresses topics including facilities and locations, medication, administration, fall prevention, common diseases, and legal concerns.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases